This is the UP mini 2 3D printer and we love it! Within half an hour of taking it out of the box we were up and running printing little gnomes. it's super simple to get working and after the initial set up and auto calibration we connected to WIFI and were printing in no time.
You don't even need to keep the software open. Once it’s uploaded to the printer it just keeps plodding along printing what you've told it to. It features a colour touchscreen LCD which has a real time progress bar as well as a time left indication. We also love the simplicity of the auto level feature and the pre heat function. The smell of melting plastic is a thing of the past with thebuilt in HEPA filter.
It's also a good looking machine that won’t look out of place on your desk and the tool drawer built into the filament spool holder means you're not left hunting for your snips or scraper.
The UP mini 2 has a build area of 120mm x 120mm x 120mm and a resolution from 0.35mm all the way down to 0.15mm (have a look at the gnome picture above for a comparison) so it’s a super capable little machine, it looks great, doesn’t smell and has a good resolution and accuracy, what’s not to like?
So what's included?
- Up Mini 2 3D printer
- External filament holder and tool drawer
- 1 x 500g ABS Spool
- 2 x PLA samples
- 1 x ABS+ sample
- Tool kit
- 3 replacement beds
- Quick start guide
- USB cable
- UK PSU
- Software can be downloaded from here
- Touch screen control: Provide better 3D printing user experience.
- WIFI connection: WIFI support, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs.
- Built-in HEPA air filtration: Reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment.
- Aluminum handle and separate spool container with build-in toolbox: Easy to carry and handy to use.
Cant see the video? Click Here to view on our YouTube Information channel