The ProtoZero is a prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi Zero, that also fits the A+, B+ and Pi2. It was funded via a Kickstarter campaign.
- Full breakout of the PiZero’s 40-Pin GPIO header, ready to connect to your project
- 154 holes of prototyping area – set in lanes of 3+ to make it even easier to connect your components to the Pi
- Labelled GPIO numbers and printed lanes on both sides on the board
- High-quality ENIG (Electroless nickel immersion gold) PCB plating
- Female GPIO header included
The only assembly involved is the soldering of the GPIO header.
Make sure the header is fitted in to the PCB with the main ‘PROTOZERO’ text on the underside like the image below: