If you are looking to get started prototyping with the exhi:bit board for the BBC micro:bit, our starter packs for exhi:bit have everything you need under one roof.
We include a whole pile of goodies and components so you can start learning, and of course we include a perma proto daughter board so once you get your project going, you can solder it up to make a more robust permanent version.
- 1 x exhi:bit prototyping system
- 1 x USB A to micro b cable
- A selection of Premium male to male jumper wires.
- 1 x Pack of Multicolour Alligator test Leads (10 Pack)
- 10 x Red Led
- 10 x Green Led
- 1 x RGB led
- 10 x 10nF Ceramic Capacitors
- 10 x 100nF Ceramic Capacitors
- 5 x 100uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 10 x 330Ω Resistors
- 10 x 1kΩ Resistors
- 10 x 10kΩ Resistors
- 1 x Tilt switch
- 1 x 10k Thermistor (Datasheet)
- 1 x Photo Resistor
- 1 x Diode
- 1 x Buzzer
- 5 x Push button switches
- 1 x Slide switch
- 1 x Potentiometer with knob
- 1 x BBC micro:bit computer board (dependant on option selected, see below)
We have an option above that allows you to select if you would like to get your kit with a micro:bit included or not.
Note: We wanted to have a project guide ready to ship with this pack, but we don’t have it back from the Printers yet (or even sent to the printers yet!), so these kits wont include a guide for the time being. So, we are looking for cool project ideas to include in the guide when we write it. Feel free to send us a link to your projects, if we include it (or a variation of it) in our guide – there will be some cool things heading your way. (disclaimer: “cool things” might mean haribo).
In the meantime, if you need any advice on how to use your micro:bit, drop an email or give our tech support team a call and they will be able to help.