Delivery Rates & Details – Free UK shipping on Orders over £75
To ensure next day delivery please order by 3pm
|DELIVERY METHOD||ORDER VALUE|
|Under £50||£50-75||£75.01 – £100||Above £100|
|Royal Mail Large Letter||£2.50||£2.50||FREE||N/A|
|DPD Next Day Courier||£7.95||£7.95||£7.95||FREE|
|DPD Two Day Courier*
(Only applicable for certain postcodes, see list below)
- We do not ship at the weekend. If you place your order after 3:00pm on a Friday, it will not be shipped until Monday.
- This is the case even with Next Day DPD Service, we will ship with a next day service, on a Monday, so you will not receive it until Tuesday (or ship on Tuesday of there is a holiday).
- Please note that a courier service WILL NOT deliver at the weekend. This means if you place your order after 3pm on a Thursday, it won’t be shipped until Friday and you won’t receive it until Monday (or Tuesday if there is a Bank Holiday). Royal Mail First Class stands a good chance of arriving on a Saturday, but it’s not guaranteed to.
- If purchasing an in-stock item we will NORMALLY ship the same day if ordered before 3.00pm on a weekday.
- Our site shows live stock levels. If you place an order and we don’t have all the stock required to ship that day we will hold your order until it can be completed unless you contact us to split the order.
- Available shipping methods and their costs will be generated by our systems dependent on the products you have selected and the shipping destination. Not all shipping methods may be available to your destination.
- We MAY ship your order by an alternative method at no extra cost to yourself, if, for example, the package is over-size and you have chosen Royal Mail, we may upgrade the shipping to DPD next day. If you do not want us to change your shipping method, please contact us.
- Proto-PIC Free UK shipping is available on orders over £75.00.
UK Shipping Options
Royal Mail First Class
When you place your order and check out with Standard Mail (or free shipping) we will send your order by Royal Mail First Class Post. This service also delivers on a Saturday, dependent on your local post service. Please note, when selecting Standard Mail, dependent on the value and weight of your order, we may send the package out by Royal Mail or by DPD courier. If you specifically want your parcel sent by Royal Mail, please let us know before we ship
If, upon checkout, you select Standard Mail as the method of post then we will always try to ship your order the same day, if all items are in stock and you place your order before 3:30pm. However this is not guaranteed, some days may be busier than others, especially Mondays. On these days we will prioritise Courier and Special Delivery orders and there is a chance your Standard Mail item may not leave. If in doubt, and you need your in stock item the next day, choose one of our Courier services at checkout. Otherwise, you can always call us to let us know you really need your item dispatched and we will endeavour to help you out. We are pretty decent and will up the priority of your order if you just let us know you need it.
DPD Courier Delivery
By far the quickest and most reliable cost-effective shipping option is Next Day DPD courier.
With this service, if you provide a mobile telephone number or an email address you will be notified of your expected 1-hour delivery window. If this time is not convenient then you can change your delivery time or date using the link provided by DPD.
Please note some postcodes may incur a slightly longer delivery time. Unfortunately, for certain UK Postcodes, specifically Highlands and Islands, we cannot offer a next day Courier service. These must be sent by a two-day service. the postcode that this applies to are:
AB37, AB38, HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5.HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9, AB41, AB42, AB43, AB44, AB45, IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV5, IV60, IV61, IV62, IV63, PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH2, PH3, PH4, PH5, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56, KA27, KA28, TD, ZE, KW1, ZE, PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA51, PA52, PA53, PA54, PA55, PA56, PA57, PA58, PA59, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, and all BT Post Codes.
Please note that this service is not guaranteed to be next day and DOES NOT deliver on a weekend.
DPD Courier Delivery
All orders for most close European Countries (France, Germany, Holland, Belgium etc) are sent Via DPD Classic Courier Service or ParcelForce Euro Priority, depending on the prices on the day. This is a 2-8 Day service dependent on your location. Typically for France, Germany, Netherlands…etc, you can expect your package on the second or third day from the date of dispatch. The service is fully tracked and a tracking link will be sent to your registered email address.
We currently only ship to the following countries: UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Austria
Other Shipping Information
- We aim to process all orders within 1 – 5 working days (Excluding weekends, bank holidays and National holidays).
- Please note, if you do not provide a valid email address or contact phone number when creating your account, it makes it difficult for us to contact you if a problem should arise.
- We will never use your contact details for any sales calls, only to discuss your order, so please make our life easier by giving us the means to contact you.
- if you check out as a guest, you may not be able to access your tracking number for your shipment, as this is stored in your account. If this is the case and you need to know where your tracked item is, please just give us a call and we can let you know the info immediately.
- If you would like to discuss other delivery options please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1592 572091.
- We have an order comments section in the checkout, you can use this to pass us a note, but please ensure that any super urgent notes are followed up by an email or phone call as we tend not to look at these until shipping – they are mostly used by business customers for PO numbers – and we MAY miss it!
Periodical Free Shipping Offers:
We reserve the right to send the items out untracked, tracked or Special Delivery, dependent upon the total value of your order – regardless of which shipping method you have chosen when using one of our free shipping coupon codes or discount voucher codes.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1592 572091.
You may return your goods any time for any reason within 14 days of receipt for a no quibble refund of the full purchase price.
If you would like to make use of our 14-day refund policy, or if you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please contact us with your order details and we will endeavour to resolve any issue you may have.
If the items are to be returned then please state clearly why you are returning the parcel and whether you require exchange goods or a refund or a credit. Please note however, that when sending a return, the parcel is YOUR responsibility until it reaches us. We strongly recommend therefore that you send it registered post. Your statutory rights are not affected by these statements.
We process returns as soon as they arrive, except during extremely busy periods when there may be a short delay. Please note that credit card refunds can only be given to the original payer.
We do not cover the costs of your return items unless by prior arrangement.
If returning unopened, unwanted items for a refund, we do not refund original shipping costs.
Should you be returning items from an industry or education establishment as a result of an error on your behalf, a 20% handling charge (minimum charge £2.00) will be levied against the credit raised on your account.
RelChron Limited, Unit 17 Kirkcaldy Enterprise Centre, Myregormie Place, Mitchelston Industrial Estate, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, UK, KY1 3PF