The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit (SIK) is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the Arduino programming language. The SIK includes everything you need to complete 16 circuits that will teach you how to read sensors, display information on an LCD, drive motors, and more. You don’t need any previous programming or electronics experience to use this kit.
The full-color SIK Guidebook (included) contains step by step instructions of how to connect each circuit with the included parts. Full example code is provided and explained and even includes troubleshooting tips if something goes wrong.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for beginners ages 10 and up. Version 3.2 of the kit adds a new Simon Says circuit experiment with all the LEDs and tactile buttons you will need to complete it, and a new full-color guidebook.
- Circuit 1: Blinking an LED
- Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer
- Circuit 3: Driving and RGB LED
- Circuit 4: Driving Multiple LEDs
- Circuit 5: Push Buttons
- Circuit 6: Reading a Photo Resistor
- Circuit 7: Reading a Temperature Sensor
- Circuit 8: Driving a Servo Motor
- Circuit 9: Using a Flex Sensor
- Circuit 10: Reading a Soft Potentiometer
- Circuit 11: Using a Buzzer
- Circuit 12: Driving a Motor
- Circuit 13: Using Relays
- Circuit 14: Using a Shift Register
- Circuit 15: Using an LCD
- Circuit 16: Simon Says
Documents: Please note: Due to the size of this product, we must ship it as a Packet (its higher than 25mm). Therefore orders containing this product cannot be shipped using our low price Royal Mail Large Letter service.
It can still be used as part of a free shipping offer. Your checkout screen will show prices for the different shipping options available.