This hybrid stepping motor has a 1.8 degree stepping angle (200 step per revolution) and a holding torque of 3.17 kg-cm. This motor draws 1200 mA at 4V each phase and it can be used as either a unipolar or bipolar stepper motor.
- Size: 42.3 mm square x 48 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 17)
- Weight: 350 g (13 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 1200 mA per coil
- Voltage rating: 4 V
- Resistance: 3.3 Ohm per coil
- Holding torque: 3.17 kg-cm (44 oz-in)
- Inductance: 2.8 mH per coil
- Lead length: 12 in
The motor length is 48 mm. The output shaft has a length of 24 mm and a diameter of 5 mm.Please note: Due to the size of this product, we must ship it as a Packet (its higher than 25mm). Therefore orders containing this product cannot be shipped using our low price Royal Mail Large Letter service.
It can still be used as part of a free shipping offer. Your checkout screen will show prices for the different shipping options available.