This UNO R3 clone is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE, and all shields designed for the Arduino UNO R3 and earlier. The pin out is the same as the official Arduino UNO R3, and has all the same features. The board has some enhancements over the official board :
Extra row of header pin holes - Great for making more permanent wiring to the board.
CH340 USB to Serial converter - This is more robust than the 16U2 - DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
Rx, Tx, SCL & SDA pins have been broken out to a handy header, along with Ground,5V and 3.3V.
- Microcontroller : ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA MAXIMUM - 20 mA recommended
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz